Creatieve industrie (topsector)
Bent u actief op het gebied van woninginrichting ('home decor') en heeft u interesse in de Indiase markt? Kom dan van 3 tot en met 5 juli 2018 naar de HGH-vakbeurs in Mumbai.
Bent u actief op het gebied van virtual reality en benieuwd naar de nieuwste ontwikkelingen in uw vakgebied?
In collaboration with the Zambian Embassy in Brussels, the Zambian Ministry of Commerce and the Zambian Development Agency. SANEC EMEA, organizes an outgoing trade mission to Lusaka, Zambia. This mission will take place from 11th to 14th of April, 2018
This multi-sector trade mission, will focus on exploring the following key sectors;
• Agriculture & Aquaculture
• Woman in Business
*However, organizations operative in other sectors, can as wel sign up the mission. These organizations will receive a program especially drafted for them
Why should your organization be a part of this trade mission:
• Zambia is the world’s eighth largest producer of copper and holds six percent of the world’s known copper reserves
• Zambia is endowed with a large arable land resource base of 42 million hectares of which only 1.5 million hectares are cultivated every year
• Despite the vast arable land, plenty of water and sector employees only 10 % of the arable land is under cultivation.
• Zambia has a gazette road network of approximately 37,000 km of which 6,476 km are bituminous and surfaced to class 1 standard.
• With its vast water resources and coal reserves, Zambia offers abundant investment opportunities for hydro and thermal electric power generation, supply and distribution.
During this mission, participants will have the opportunity to meet relevant ministries and officials active in the designated sectors.
In addition, organizations active in the “Tourism Sector” will receive a tailor-made program enabling them to visit and experience, Zambia’s exclusive main tourist attractions. This visits will be organized by the Ministry of tourism.
Zambia is a multi-party democracy and provides a free market liberalized economic environment in a stable strife-free and multicultural society. The Zambian Government welcomes investors across sectors and the laws relating to investment provide investment incentives and protection to increase investment and international trade, as well as increased domestic economic growth.
On the behalf of the involved officials, SANEC EMEA, cordially invites you to take part in this exclusive and bilateral beneficial trade mission. For inquiries, please contact Alice Cannoo-Tomas at email@example.com
Bent u van plan om een aanvraag te schrijven voor een ERC Starting of Consolidator grant? Wilt u graag meer inzicht in de succesfactoren voor een afweging van uw kansen?