In opdracht van RVO en de Nederlandse Ambasse in Nigeria organiseren GMV en de Netherlands- African Business Council (NABC) van 25 t/m 30 maart een uitgaande agro food handelsmissie naar Nigeria. De delegatie zal afreizen naar de Agrofood Plastprintpack beurs in Lagos, die plaatsvindt van 27-29 maart 2018.
Agri & Food (topsector)
Dutch Pavilion, Nordic Organic Food Fair, 14-15 Nov 2018
Scandinavië groeit en bloeit
Waarom de Indonesia Modern Agriculture Expo (IMA) 2018?
Wilt u zakendoen in China?
In collaboration with the Zambian Embassy in Brussels, the Zambian Ministry of Commerce and the Zambian Development Agency. SANEC EMEA, organizes an outgoing trade mission to Lusaka, Zambia. This mission will take place from 11th to 14th of April, 2018
This multi-sector trade mission, will focus on exploring the following key sectors;
• Agriculture & Aquaculture
• Woman in Business
*However, organizations operative in other sectors, can as wel sign up the mission. These organizations will receive a program especially drafted for them
Why should your organization be a part of this trade mission:
• Zambia is the world’s eighth largest producer of copper and holds six percent of the world’s known copper reserves
• Zambia is endowed with a large arable land resource base of 42 million hectares of which only 1.5 million hectares are cultivated every year
• Despite the vast arable land, plenty of water and sector employees only 10 % of the arable land is under cultivation.
• Zambia has a gazette road network of approximately 37,000 km of which 6,476 km are bituminous and surfaced to class 1 standard.
• With its vast water resources and coal reserves, Zambia offers abundant investment opportunities for hydro and thermal electric power generation, supply and distribution.
During this mission, participants will have the opportunity to meet relevant ministries and officials active in the designated sectors.
In addition, organizations active in the “Tourism Sector” will receive a tailor-made program enabling them to visit and experience, Zambia’s exclusive main tourist attractions. This visits will be organized by the Ministry of tourism.
Zambia is a multi-party democracy and provides a free market liberalized economic environment in a stable strife-free and multicultural society. The Zambian Government welcomes investors across sectors and the laws relating to investment provide investment incentives and protection to increase investment and international trade, as well as increased domestic economic growth.
On the behalf of the involved officials, SANEC EMEA, cordially invites you to take part in this exclusive and bilateral beneficial trade mission. For inquiries, please contact Alice Cannoo-Tomas at email@example.com
Van 11 t/m 13 september vindt de Flowers Expo Moscow plaats. Voor het vijfde achtereenvolgende jaar organiseert GREENN de deelname aan deze beurs voor het Nederlandse Sierteeltcollectief. Vorig jaar was een drukbezochte editie en heeft de beurs meer dan 16.000 bezoekers getrokken uit 37 verschillende landen.
The main purpose of the fair is to gather all the most important actors in the field of agriculture and agro-technology in Albania and the Balkan region, in an exclusive environment, to become an international communication platform for local farmers and agro-tech companies, as well as to offer an opportunity to est